- 1 whole organic apple
- Grated ginger root (about a teaspoon)
- Handful of strawberries (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a 1 quart glass mason-style jar
- Add ½ cup whey (preferably from raw, 100% grass-fed dairy)
- Top with water and put on the lid.
- Let it sit at room temperature for a few days.
- After a few days, transfer to the refrigerator.
- Drink diluted with water.
- Keep topping up your “brew” with water until the fruit is spent, then start again.
"Put Your Heart in Your Mouth" by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride