About 1 quart
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb (8-10 stalks) (or substitute more strawberries!)
- 1 - 3 TBSP honey (This will vary based upon how sweet you want the jelly to be. 1 TBSP honey was just right for my taste as I don’t like jellies very sweet as there is already natural sweetness in the fruit. You can add more honey at the end if you need to.)
- 1 TBSP grass-fed gelatin (I recommend Vital Protein Collagen PROTEINS – affiliate link)
- 1/4 cup cold filtered water
- Blend the chopped strawberries, chopped rhubarb and honey in a food processor until mixture is to the consistency that you like, smooth or chunky.
- Put the mixture into a pot and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and continue to stir for 10 minutes. Remove pot from heat.
- Add gelatin to water and let sit one minute.
- Then add the gelatin mix to the strawberry-rhubarb mixture and stir until dissolved. Taste and add more honey if desired.
- Place in refrigerator until well chilled.
You can freeze this also!